The history of Circulon
Cooking solutions by design
When Circulon was first introduced, the non-stick system was so unique in extending the durability of non-stick cookware, it was actually granted a patent. The unique Circulon Hi-Low surface made the pans at least three times more abrasion resistant than any other non-stick cookware on the market.
Circulon grew to become the best-selling brand of cookware in the world. Over the years, the brand has pioneered a series of innovative cooking solutions, including:
- The first hard anodized non-stick cookware
- The first hard anodized cookware with a color exterior
- A durable non-stick system on stainless steel
- Hard anodized electric cookware
- The "Toss & Turn" chef's pan
- The first hard anodized cookware that is completely dishwasher safe
- The first hard anodized cookware that is suitable for all stovetops (including induction)
Today, Circulon continues its tradition of providing cooking solutions by design across all products and ranges.