Meyer Group Ltd
Tel: 0151 482 8282
What type of information does Meyer collect and why?
- information about your Internet service provider;
- your operating system;
- browser type;
- domain name;
- the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or other electronic Internet-enabled device);
- your access times;
- the website that referred you to us; and
- the Web pages you request and the date and time of those requests.
What type of personal information does Meyer collect?
- details of your visits to the Site, which may include traffic data and location data;
- the reason for your contact, which may be an enquiry or a request;
- information necessary for legal or regulatory compliance; and/or
How does Meyer use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for the purposes of:
- providing our product(s) to you;
- marketing our product(s) to you;
- undertaking customer service surveys to ensure we continually improve our service(s) to you;
- using cookies and traffic data as set out in our cookies policy (see above);
- maintaining records for tax and in respect of managing and defending any claims; and
- as otherwise legally permitted and/or legally required from time to time.
Does Meyer share personal information with third parties?
We will not sell your personal information to any third party other than as part of any restructuring or sale of Meyer.
Where will your personal information be processed?
What safeguards are in place to protect your personal information?
Access to your personal information
Please address requests to the Data Protection Officer (at the address above).
Changes to this Policy
[ 23 May 2017, Version 2 ]