These terms and conditions, together with any other document referred to herein, set out the rules of our Newsletter Sign Up Prize Draw and apply to all matters regarding the competition. Please read these terms and conditions carefully to ensure that you understand them before entering the competition and agreeing to sign up to our newsletter.
1. Promotion Description: Our "Win a £100 Waitrose Voucher" competition begins on XX/XX/XX and ends on XX/XX/XX (the "Promotion Period") at 11:59 pm. By participating in the Competition, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Meyer Group Ltd ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition.
2. Entry & Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 or older, who have signed up to receive emails from Circulon.uk.com. Once a participant has signed up via the dedicated sign-up form, entry in to the prize draw will be automatic & no further actions will be required. One entry per person. Multiple entries per household is permitted. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Competition or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: One winner will be drawn at random by a Marketing Specialist from Meyer Group Ltd. The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours after the random drawing & will be required to confirm receipt of the prize within 7 days by responding to the email. The email used will be the same email address used to sign up to emails on circulon.uk.com. Meyer Group Ltd is not responsible for prize notification emails that get lost, deleted or are marked as spam or junk, or incorrect emails provided on the initial purchase. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4. Winner prize: The prize is x1 £10 Waitrose voucher that can be redeemed in Waitrose and John Lewis Shops exclusively. Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The prize will only be awarded to entrants residing within the United Kingdom. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain parts of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner's list. All personal information submitted as part of the competition may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
6. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Competition. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Competition. If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select the winner among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered to participate in the Competition, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
7. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Meyer Group Ltd cc: ‘Marketing Department - Win £50 M7S Voucher’ at Riverview Road, Bromborough, CH62 3RH. Requests must be received no later than one week + 6 weeks for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
8. Disqualification: Automated/bulk entries or entries from third parties will be disqualified.
9. Sponsor: The Competition is sponsored by Meyer Group Ltd, Riverview Road, Bromborough, CH62 3RH